So you know how to make music, and you love games. But how can you as a musician actually make a game, or be involved in the game making process? How does a musician even contribute to a game? How do you get into the game making industry? It is easier than you would think. […]
About Brennan Hatton
I am Brennan Hatton, a global ambitious adventurer looking for the best way to better the world. I teach kids to make games, build Virtual Reality Applications and make videos of my life to inspire others to join me.
Entries by Brennan Hatton
IntoIT is a ‘people networking’ group which seeks to link enthusiasts and professionals with an interest in technology, entrepreneurship and business in the Far South Coast, NSW.
Read more »
- About ‘Hex’ (Stephanie Bendixsen)
- About IntoIT
- Agtech Days Media and Blog Posts
- AgTech Speakers
- Bega AgTech Days – Driving Bega Agriculture forward!
- Coder videos
- Contact Us
- Gamer Dev Jam 2017
- Getting there and Accommodation
- Innovation Week Media and Blog Posts
- Jam – Schedule
- Jam – Tips and Resources
- Jam – Video Messages
- Jam Media, Social, Blog, Galleries
- Judging Criteria and Rules
- Past Events
- Regional Innovation Week in the Bega Valley 2016
- What to bring to GDJ