CoWS Coding Night – First Thursday Every Month
The folks at CoWS, Bega’s digital co-working space, are holding a free monthly coding night. Newbie or old hand, all are welcome to come along and share ideas on the first Thursday of the month. . See more details here
IT Work Experience
Ashley Hoye joined 2Pi Software for Work Experience. Read more and play her game: “I Spy”
What’s your best time?
Start Up Camp makes a splash.
It was another great year to float a new business idea at the Seachange Start Up camp. Organised by the IntoIT Sapphire coast community, the camp is famous for it’s beach side location and supportive environment for innovation.
Presentation to Bega Valley Council about Technology, StartUps and the Digital Economy (10th of Sept 2014)
Take a look inside @ CoWS Near The Coast
The region’s first Digital Co-Working Space at 209 Carp St, Bega
CoWS has a capacity for 14, with potential to expand, and offers low monthly, weekly and daily rental rates to its users. As many ICT and creative professionals work from home, the flexibility to drop in for one or more days during the week to CoWS is expected to have strong appeal. To visit click here
IntoIT is a ‘people networking’ group which seeks to link enthusiasts and professionals with an interest in technology, entrepreneurship and business in the Far South Coast, NSW.
Read more »
- About ‘Hex’ (Stephanie Bendixsen)
- About IntoIT
- Coder videos
- Contact Us
- Gamer Dev Jam 2016
- Getting there and Accommodation
- Innovation Week Media and Blog Posts
- Jam – Schedule
- Jam – Tips and Resources
- Jam – Video Messages
- Jam Media, Social, Blog, Galleries
- Judging Criteria and Rules
- Regional Innovation Week in the Bega Valley 2016
- What to bring to GDJ
- Re: Open data boost - bonus to gov depts to go for it 24th February, 2017
- Free Music Production & Recording Course for Young People Bega and Bermagui 24th February, 2017